Season 4 of The Walking Dead left us dazed and confused but gave us many revelations about the zombie infested afterlife.
Here’s The Source’s top 10 reveals from Episode 1:
10 Most Shocking Revelation’s about The Season Premier of The Walking Dead
1. The Zombie Apocalypse isn’t so bad. Yeah you have a barrage of walkers to slaughter daily, but there’s organic fruit, yummy bacon and story time.
2. Interracial dating is a plus. Tyreese finds love embracing in an intimate kiss and Rick and Michonne continue to flirt even though they are as different as night and day.
3. Carl takes on the role of schooling the little kids on walker etiquette. I mean once you make it to 12 years old in the zombie afterlife, you are eligible to graduate. Oh yeah, the best part? No formal school teaching. The kiddies learn how and where to slash walkers. Awesome.
4. Glenn and Maggie find plenty of time to indulge in one another, only problem is Maggie may be pregnant. And we all saw how that turned out for Lori :/
5. Dating is allowed at every age in the afterlife. Katie may resemble a pre-teen, but she knows what love is. And she doesn’t even cry when Daryl informs her that her teenage love has come to a brutal end. The apocalypse makes you tough as nails.
6. Rick just doesn’t learn his lessons and gets easily sidetracked. After following a leper deep into the woods, he witnesses a woman kill herself after attempting to stab him. Rick needs a home tracking device on his ankle at all times.
7. Going out for a run could cost you your life–especially if you’re an alcoholic. The Doc opens a can of worms after choosing the best bottle of wine. A shelf traps him and the ceiling collapses causing a rainstorm of walkers to fall on the crews head. The afterlife is a great time to practice sobriety.
8. Crazy leper lady has a secret hidden under a burlap rug that moves and gargles just like a walker, but Rick doesn’t wait to find out, he peels out of there faster then the road runner.
9. Some say pork is bad for you, but Violet the pig not moving might be a sure sign that dead pork is even worst. Will the pig come back as a walker?
10. Patrick is an a$$hole. After realizing he is sick, he stumbles around the camp, wastes water and drips blood into the water filtration system. He opens his eyes as a walker and something tells me in the next episode he causes havoc.
Tune into AMC’s The Walking Dead every Sunday night at 9pm and join us for a Monday morning recap!