According to HITS Daily Double, Live Nation has announced new security guidelines in the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris last November. Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, Live Nation Media & Sponsorship and Artist Nation Management.
The plans include:
- Limiting the size of bags patrons can bring in (no larger than 13.62 inches by 15.25 inches)
- Bags patrons bring in must have transparent backs
- All entrants must pass through metal detectors
- Camera systems with “command center monitoring”
- Cultural-sensitivity training for staff
- Inspections for explosives before events with K9 units.