January 17, 1964 marked the day our beautiful First Lady, Michelle Obama, was born. Although she doesn’t look a day over 30, Michelle Obama turns 52 years old today.
For the last seven years we’ve watched our FLOTUS grace the world with impeccable style while promoting healthy living with campaigns such as “Lets Move!” She’s also helped military families with Vice President Joe Biden’s wife, Dr. Jill Biden, in the “Joining Forces” initiative. Michelle Obama’s efforts to raise awareness on employment and education are endless and will surely be missed as the President’s second term comes to an end.
Aside from FLOTUS’s awareness campaigns, she’ll also be remembered as one of the most fun First Ladies to enter the White House. Over the years, Mrs. Obama has proved you can be light-hearted in politics. She’s been very connected to Hip Hop culture and also the social media world, creating Vine videos, making rap songs and dancing to hits like “Uptown Funk.”
In honor of Michelle Obama’s birthday, take a look at five of FLOTUS’s coolest moments.
5. Michelle Obama’s #TurnipForWhat Vine Clip
4. Michelle Obama Tells Wale If She Wasn’t The First Lady She’d Be Beyoncé
3. Michelle Obama’s “Let’s Move!” Rap Album Music Video “Everyday” featuring Jordin Sparks, Doug E. Fresh, Dr. Oz, the Hip Hop Doc.
2. Michelle Obama’s Dance To Bruno Mar’s “Uptown Funk”
1. Michelle Obama’s “Go To College” Rap