According to a TMZ report, DMX was found unconscious in a parking lot in Yonkers yesterday due to an overdose, despite his team chalking up the scary incident to an “asthma attack.” The report says a witness told police that the legendary rapper ingested “some sort of powder” before he fell unconscious. He was treated with an overdose antidote and is currently in stable condition.

Police reportedly found X not breathing and with no pulse at a Ramada Inn in Yonkers around 6 p.m. Responding officers performed CPR to help him regain his pulse, and there don’t appear to be any impending criminal charges.

Shares