The investigation of the domestic violence assault involving NFL QB and Heisman Trophy winner Jonathan Manziel, which occurred on January 30, 2016, has been completed. Today, a Class A misdemeanor Assault/Domestic Violence case has been referred to the Dallas County District Attorney’s office for presentation to the grand jury. The Dallas Police Department will not release any details of the investigation while it is pending grand jury presentation.

In a statement on its blog, the department said its investigation is complete and it won’t comment while District Attorney Susan Hawk prepares the case for a grand jury.

Colleen Crowley, 23, a former girlfriend of Manziel, claims the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner restrained, hit and threatened her during an alleged assault last month.

In her affidavit, obtained from CNN affiliate earlier this month, Crowley says she was with Manziel at a five star hotel in Dallas on January 30. She claims he threw her on the bed and restrained her from leaving the room.

Still restrained, Crowley says Manziel led her to the hotel’s valet, where she cried, “Please don’t let him take me. I’m scared for my life.”

The valet didn’t know what to do and allowed the couple to leave, according to police records.

Crowley and Manziel then drove to Crowley’s car. They both got in, against her will, Crowley says, but she jumped out and hid behind bushes.

“He grabbed me by my hair and threw me back into the car and got back in himself. He hit me with his open hand on my left ear for jumping out of the car. I realized immediately that I could not hear out of that ear, and I still cannot today, two days later,” the affidavit reads.

Contending she was afraid for her life, Crowley says she hit Manziel several times.

They then left Dallas for her apartment in Fort Worth. During the ride, Manziel allegedly threatened to kill both himself and her.