Mtn Dew Kickstart announced a partnership with one of the top NBA Draft prospects, Marvin Bagley III. As the newest Mtn Dew Kickstart Rising Stars athlete, Bagley III will join the robust roster that includes Joel Embiid, Kyle Kuzma and Dennis Smith Jr., all who have teamed up with the brand to give fans an intimate look at the next generation of premier NBA players.
The partnership with Bagley III, known for his dedication to the game on and off the court, will tip-off with an exciting event in New York as a lead up to the NBA Draft 2018, where Mtn Dew Kickstart is also sponsoring the NBA Draft Green Carpet.
The event – Kickin’ It Courtside @ St. Nick’s – taking place at St. Nicholas Park in Harlem on Wednesday, June 20 from noon to 2 p.m., will celebrate NBA Draft week by featuring:
· The newest member of DEW Nation, Marvin Bagley III
· Fellow DEW athlete and NBA All-Star Joel Embiid
· The unveiling of a refurbished court that will soon feature a mural from celebrated street artist JC Ro
· Appearances by the Harlem Wizards and The Dynamic Diplomats
· Music by DJ Mode, food trucks, cold Mountain Dew beverages and the chance to win NBA Draft tickets and experiences