Anderson .Paak is gearing up to release a new album six months after the release of Oxnard.
The Grammy-winning artist unveiled the tracklist on Thursday and the collection notable features Nate Dogg, who’s featured on the last track, “What Can We Do.”
The late Hip Hop legend served memorable, sing-a-long hooks for Death Row Records artists like Dr. Dre, Tupac Shakur, Snoop Dogg, and Warren G. After his departure from Death Row, Nate Dogg collaborated with artists like Fabolous, Eminem, Mos Def and Ludacris to deliver catchy choruses on their songs.
It’ll be a treat to hear his posthumous vocals on Anderson .Paak’s project, Ventura which is slate to be released in April.
The collection also notably features Andre 3000 and pays homage to LeBron James. Check out the tracklist below:
1. “Come Home” featuring André 3000
2. “Make it Better” featuring Smokey Robinson
3. “Reachin’ 2 Much” featuring Lalah Hathaway
4. “Winners Circle”
5. “Good Heels” featuring Jazmine Sullivan
6. “Yada Yada”
7. “King James”
8. “Chosen One” featuring Sonyae Elise
9. “Jet Black” featuring Brandy
11. “What Can We Do?” featuring Nate Dogg