DMX, Snoop Dogg, Cam’ron, 50 Cent, And More Perform Classics At Sold Out Barclays Center

Friday night was another historical night as Adam Torres Concerts pulled off another classic Masters of Ceremony concert at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The ladies brought their doorknocker earrings and the... Read Article

Big Boi & Kid Cudi to Join ‘Creepshow’ TV Series

Back in 1982, Stephen King and George A. Romero collaborated to give the world the horror classic Creepshow. It has been announced that the reboot of Creepshow will feature Hip-Hop icons, Big Boi of OutKast and... Read Article

The Notorious B.I.G.’s Childhood Apt in Clinton Hill Is Now a $4K-Per-Month 3BR Rental

As the neighborhood of Clinton Hill, Brooklyn gathered a few weeks ago to honor The Notorious B.I.G. by officially renaming his old block as Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace Way, it now looks like you'll be able to actually live like the King of Brooklyn... Read Article

Tyler, The Creator Reveals Pride-Inspired GOLF le FLEUR* x Converse Collab

Many brands are taking the month of June to show their support for Pride Month by decking their logos out in rainbow-themed hues — Reebok even got an early star last month. The latest to join in on the parade i... Read Article

adidas Speaks Out to Address Recent Accusations Of Racial Discrimination

Earlier this week, an eye-opening report by The New York Times revealed a potential race division over at adidas Headquarters. Even with major brand ambassadors like Beyoncé, Pharrell and most notably Kanye Wes... Read Article

On This Juneteenth, We Deserve a Real Update on the Harriet Tubman $20 Bill Redesign

Every year on June 19, the world takes a second to remember the legal abolition of slavery in Texas on this day in 1865. The move allowed an estimated 250,000 enslaved people to be freed who weren't initially i... Read Article

Nickelodeon Celebrates the ‘All That’ Reboot With a ‘Good Burger’ Pop-Up Restaurant

Nickelodeon's classic '90s variety show All That is back! The youth-led sketch comedy series that originally ran from 1994 to 2005 returned this past weekend, with past cast members Lori Beth Denberg, Josh S... Read Article
Nas Says JAY-Z Was Aware of R. Kelly's Pedophilia in Unearthed 2002 Interview

Nas to Release New Children’s Book ‘I Know I Can’

Education starts at home and legendary Queensbridge MC Nas is planning to help our children start off on the right path. On Thursday (June 13) the “If I Ruled The World’ rapper made the announcement via a po... Read Article