Fri, Feb. 28:
- The Bag Man – John Cusack stars as Jack, a tough guy with bad luck, who is hired by Dragna (Robert De Niro), a legendary crime boss to complete a simple but unusual task.
- Non-Stop – Liam Neeson stars as Bill Marks, an alcoholic U.S. Air Marshal with no passion for his work. He sees his work as a regular desk job until things get hectic during a flight to London.
- Repentance – A therapist/spiritual advisor (Anthony Mackie) draws the attention of Angel Sanchez (Forest Whitaker), a profoundly troubled man fixated on the “untimely” death of his mother. Mackie’s character takes Sanchez in as a personal client and the backdrop of kidnapping and murder is set into motion.
- Son of God – The story of Jesus’ life returns to the big screen. Portuguese actor Diogo Morgado plays the role of Jesus as the film highlights his humble birth, his teachings, crucifixion and ultimate resurrection.
- Stalingrad: An IMAX 3D Experience – Set in 1942, Stalingrad details one of the most important battles of World War II.
- Welcome To Yesterday – A teen uses an almanac to prosper while time traveling.