Fri, March 14:
- The Art of the Steal – Kurt Russell stars in this drama as Crunch Calhoun, a third rate motorcycle daredevil and semi-reformed art thief who agrees to get back into the con game and pull off one last art theft with his untrustworthy brother, Nicky (Matt Dillon).
- Bad Words – Jason Bateman stars in and makes his directorial debut in this comedy about a 40-year-old who finds a loophole in the rules of the National Quill Spelling Bee and decides to cause trouble by hijacking the competition.
- One Chance – This documentary tells the story of Paul Potts, a shy, bullied shop assistant by day and an amateur opera singer by night. The film highlights Potts’ rise to stardom via Youtube and Britain’s Got Talent.
- The Right Kind of Wrong – Leo Palamino gained popularity for his many flaws and shortcomings in a blog called “Why You Suck,” a huge Internet success written by his ex-wife but in a turn of events, Leo meets Colette and plans to win her over by showing her that the man known for his wrongs may be right for her.
- Shirin in Love – An absent-minded, young Iranian-American Shirin finds herself breaking all the rules when she falls in love with a mysterious young man who lives in a lighthouse in northern California. A tale of broken loyalty and tradition unfolds as Shirin is already engaged to be married.
- Veronica Mars – The popular television is making its way to the big screen. After graduating law school, Veronica Mars finds herself being sucked back into the world of Neptune after she receives a call from her ex-boyfriend Logan who has been accused of murder.
- Need For Speed – A blue-collar mechanic who races muscle cars on the side, Tobey Marshall, struggles to keep his family-owned garage afloat. Desperate, he reluctantly partners with a wealthy and arrogant ex-NASCAR driver Dino Brewster. Things start to look up when tragedy strikes during a disastrous race and Dino frames Tobey for a crime he didn’t commit.
- The Single Moms Club – Five struggling single mothers form a sisterhood when they put their differences aside and start a support group.