Fri, March 21:
- 50 to 1 – This comedy, drama tells the story of a misfit group of New Mexico cowboys who find themselves on the journey of a lifetime when their crooked-footed racehorse qualifies for the Kentucky Derby.
- Anita – This documentary shares the story of Anita Hill and how her graphic testimony against U.S. Supreme Court nominee Clarence Thomas changed the way sexual misconduct and power in the workplace resonates today.
- Blood Ties – Blood ties are pretty much the only thing Frank and Chris have in common. Chris served time for a gangland murder and Frank is a cop with a bright future. Frank is willing to help his brother get his life back on track but Chris slides back into a life of crime.
- Cheap Thrills – A group of friends is reunited and they are quickly pitted against each other by a series of escalating bets.
- Divergent – In a future world where people are divided into factions based on their personalities, there is a group known as divergent. This distinct group of individuals will never fit into any one group and when a young girl discovers a conspiracy to destroy all divergents, she goes on a quest to find out what makes being divergent so dangerous.
- Muppets Most Wanted – The Muppets embark on a global tour and find themselves caught up in an international crime caper headed by Constantine.
- Stretch – A cab driver with bad luck, Stretch, is struggling to pay off a mounting debt to his bookie when he picks up a crazed passenger.
- Rob The Mob – A crime thriller about two lovers with a thing for heists of Mafia social clubs who make a shocking discovery that could forever change the face of organized crime in America.