A healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I know that you hear this often but when you think about it, it truly is vital to break your fast with a combination of tasty and healthy. This jump starts your morning and gives your body the fuel it needs to function optimally. Eating breakfast through several studies have been linked to greater concentration levels, and test scores in students. Studies have also shown that individuals who eat a healthy breakfast regularly also generally maintain greater weight control.
Healthy Breakfast Tips
* Stay away from foods that are loaded with fat and calories
* Include whole grains or super grains
* Include fruit or vegetables (a good general rule to remember is not to mix fruits and vegetables within the same dish)
* If you are pressed for time juicing is a great option to get vital nutrients
* Get a good multivitamin/multimineral and take it every morning
There is a wide variety of food combinations that you can use to make a delicious breakfast. I would love to see the healthy breakfast ideas that you come up with. So take pictures and share them with me on Instagram (@melanated_beauty) and twitter (@NakeashaJ) with the hashtags #HH101 #HHMORNINGFLOW
If your picture is selected, it will be featured on my Instagram and Twitter account as well as The Source Magazines Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. Let’s see how dope and creative we can be when creating healthy breakfast meals.