Friendships, rumors and reconciliation….here’s TheSource.com’s recap from RHOA Season 7 Episode 15!
1. It’s good to see that Cynthia Bailey and her husband Peter Thomas have great communication in their relationship, but when does the line of great communication and bringing your husband into female issues end? Peter has been called out in the past by NeNe Leakes for getting in womens’ business. Let’s hope he stays out of everything this time before it gets ugly.
2. Todd Tucker really has been going through a lot with Kandi Burruss and her family. He shouldn’t feel stressed when coming home to Atlanta and seeing his wife. After only being married for 6 months, their sexual relationship should be better than ever. These two definitely need to figure out the problem and work it out!
3. Kenya Moore will not let go of the fact that Phaedra Parks may have cheated on Apollo Nida. She is all over Kandi trying to figure out who knew what. Kenya please sit down and sip some tea and just wait to see what happens. As Kandi said, whatever happens in the dark will soon come to the light.
4. Who knew Peter conducted award ceremonies? Did it seem a little on the empty side in the room? Well congratulations to Kandi on receiving her award.
5. NeNe is taking a very high road in trying to help bring the ladies together. These women have so much to offer each other and the world, they really need to have a talk to open the air for new relationships and to mend old wounds.
6. Phaedra seems very defensive when someone tries to check her about certain things. Does she have something to hide or is she just looking for an apology?
Find out what happens between the ladies at their mediation meeting next week at 8pm on Bravo TV.
When creating a friendship with a person, you choose to accept someone with all their flaws and mistakes. As adults, we try to fix our friendship problems to avoid loosing someone we may hold near and dear. Depending on the level of frustration between the friends, having someone to mediate the situation may be a great idea.
Do you think it is a good idea for these ladies to try and work out their issues and build long-lasting relationships?
-Natalee J. Langley (@_naturallynat)