• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Mail
  • Copy URL Link copied
  • Text Message
  • Reddit

Carbon monoxide kills Rodney Todd Sr. and his seven children

The world was stunned after learning about the death of Rodney Todd Sr. and his seven children after the single father tried to warm  his house with a generator after his electricity was shut off. While Todd and his children slept, they were overcome with carbon monoxide and killed as they slept. While many feel that the system failed the single father for cutting off his electricity, the family needs help in burying the young family.

Todd’s family are raising money to properly bury the father and his children. Family members has set up a GoFundMe account to raise money to give the family a proper burial andalready raised over $12,000. The funeral will take place April 18th at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore Ella Fitzgerald Performing Arts Center at 1pm.


– Ballah-moni Kollie (@Gottadream87)

photo credit: