Dyckman Summer League goes down every year at Dyckman Park in Manhattan, New York City. It’s a platform where players are able to showcase their talents to the masses in a very competitive and intense atmosphere and is arguably the most popular streetball tournament in NYC.
Dyckman Summer League is now celebrating its 25th anniversary and as the Tri-State Area gears up for one of the most intense and exciting basketball tournaments witnessed in years, we’re looking back at the Top 10 players to ever come out of the league. The tournament is a six-division summer league, held seven days a week from June 13 through August 25, where some of your favorite NBA and NCAA players often participate.
Here’s a brief history of some of the best players to showcase their talents at Dyckman. Players from Tyreke Evans to Baron Davis have all experienced a taste of the full throttle action.
2) Kyrie Irving – Cleveland Cavaliers PG
3) Baron Davis – D League Delaware 87ers
4) Kemba Walker – Charlotte Hornets PG
5) Brandon Jennings – Orlando Magic PG
6) Tyreke Evans – New Orleans Pelicans SG
7) JR Smith – Cleveland Cavaliers SG
8) Ron Artest – Los Angeles Lakers SF
9) Iman Shumpert – Cleveland Cavaliers SF
10) Micheal Beasley – Houston Rockets Power Forward
Join us this year on the court!