Bruno Mars is known for lighting up a stage with his numerous hits and eye-enticing dance moves, however, during a show in Scotland on Tuesday (July 11), the “Finesse” singer had to temporarily halt a concert due to his stage set catching fire.
Fox News reports that Bruno and the crew had to evacuate the stage temporarily when a small fire broke out after the use of a firework. Show promoters and members of the audience state the fire was extinguished with no injuries. During the fire, a message appeared on screens stating: “This is a safety announcement. It is necessary to stop the show temporarily. Further information to follow.”
When everything was safe Bruno returned to the stage with “”We burned the stage down in Glasgow” before getting the show back in action.
For those in North America looking to see Bruno Mars and the Hooligans, he will be at Lollapalooza in Chicago before taking off with Cardi B who just delivered a bundle of joy to the world.