In celebration of Black History Month, Foot Locker has announced their inaugural “Sole List,” which honors the next generation of Black innovators impacting the sneaker culture.
The Sole List brings in those contributing to a meaningful shift in sneakers to those who use their love of sneakers to impact their community.
“We recognize that Black culture plays a pivotal role in shaping sneaker culture — the foundation of our business at Foot Locker,” said Jason Brown, Vice President of Marketing for Foot Locker North America. “We aim to continue driving meaningful and lasting change across our company and within the communities we serve.”
The official list of the 2021 honorees include:
- Ari Chambers, Founder of Highlight Her
- Che’Keita Jones, Founder of Kicks 4 Kids Foundation
- Dex Robinson, Celebrity/Athlete Stylist and Brand Manager
- Dion Walcott, VP of Brand Partnerships at Yellowbrick and Founder of Martk’d
- Grey Skye Evans, Multi-Talented Child Influencer
- Jeff Harris, Founder of #JeffsShoeChallenge
- Justin Johnson, Founder of Kicks 4 the City
- Channing Beumer, Founder of CNK Daily
- Nikki Boutte, Photographer
- Tausha Sanders, Founder of Her Grails
In June 2020, Foot Locker commmitted $200 million over the next five years toward enhancing the lives of our team members and our customers in the Black community through education and economic development.