Converse is going all in for the holiday season. The world-renowned sneaker brand is bringing “Holiday Heat,” a restock of some of the most popular collections, capsules, and collaborations you know and love, along with fresh, never-before-seen drops.
Holiday Heat includes the launch of a brand-new installment of Chase the Drip. The collection returns with its second drop giving OKC Thunder’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Charlotte Hornets’ Kelly Oubre Jr. the creative keys to design their own shoes and infuse what is authentically them into a classic silhouette.
The launch of the Holiday Heat restocks will start on Converse.com. Additional details of the collections and looks at the pieces are available below.
December 1: A-COLD-WALL* Restock
· The Converse x A-COLD-WALL* Chuck Taylor All Star Lugged utilizes premium materials, stylish distressing, and the best techniques of modern craftsmanship, creating a shoe that’s ready to weather anything this winter.
December 2: Peace & Unity
· The Peace & Unity collection includes four silhouettes that feature a blend of modern and folk graphics emanating warmth, hope, and positivity, and serve as a reference to the traditions that bring us all together each holiday season.
December 3: Surprise Restock
· A hallmark Converse collaboration will be restocked on December 3 – stay tuned for more.
December 6: Carhartt WIP Restock
· The ongoing collaboration between Converse and Carhartt WIP’s brings classic workwear style to the Chuck 70 in Navy Brown and Camo colorways.
December 8: CDG Restock
· The iconic collaboration between Converse and Comme des Garcons is restocked in a number of colorways for HO21.
December 14: Chase the Drip – Shai and Kelly
· The second installment of Chase the Drip sees Kelly Oubre Jr. and Shai Gilgeous-Alexander tap silhouettes from Converse’s Pro Leather lineup, with Kelly opting for a thrifting-inspired Pro Leather Mid and Shai submitting an all-white, elevated take on the Pro Leather Ox