Jay Leno suffered serious burns after a gasoline fire. Leno is stated to be in stable condition after the fire occurred in his Los Angeles home garage. In a statement to Variety, Leno says he will recover.
“I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire,” Leno said in a statement. “I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet.”
One of the cars in Leno’s garage burst into flames, burning the comedian and late-night host’s face. The injury led to a cancellation of an appearance Leno was to make at a Las Vegas financial conference on Sunday.