Seven People Shot Dead In Another California Mass Shooting

Seven People Shot Dead In Another California Mass Shooting

As the country still reels from the mass shooting in SoCal's Monterey Park tragedy, where 11 people were killed and...
Read More
Jay-Z and Yo Gotti’s Team Roc Prison Reform Program Drops Lawsuit Against MS State Prison

Jay-Z and Yo Gotti’s Team Roc Prison Reform Program Drops Lawsuit Against MS State Prison

According to recent reports, Team Roc's attorneys have dropped their lawsuit against the Mississippi State Penitentiary, but they vow to...
Read More
Carl Payne and Malik Yoba Co-host the Pink Awards 2023

Carl Payne and Malik Yoba Co-host the Pink Awards 2023

The Pink Awards is Atlanta’s only annual philanthropic event where Black excellence and breast cancer awareness unite at the center...
Read More
Beyonce Performs First Full Concert in Four Years With Daughter Blue Ivy Joining Her Onstage

Beyonce Performs First Full Concert in Four Years With Daughter Blue Ivy Joining Her Onstage

Beyonce is officially back and based on the reviews of her performance over the weekend in Dubai, is better than...
Read More
Black Eyed Peas Sue Toymaker for Unauthorized Use of Turning “My Humps” into “My Poops”

Black Eyed Peas Sue Toymaker for Unauthorized Use of Turning “My Humps” into “My Poops”

There has been a lot of discussion in the media recently regarding the unauthorized use of another's art. From accusations...
Read More
SOURCE SPORTS: Kyle Kuzma Donates $1 Million to YMCA in Flint, MI

SOURCE SPORTS: Kyle Kuzma Donates $1 Million to YMCA in Flint, MI

Kyle Kuzma, an NBA champion, philanthropist, and Flint resident, declared on Wednesday that he would give the Flint YMCA $1...
Read More
Boosie Badazz Celebrates Meek Mill’s Pardon: ‘Keep Going Young King’

Boosie Badazz Celebrates Meek Mill’s Pardon: ‘Keep Going Young King’

Over the weekend, Meek Mill received a pardon from the governor of Pennsylvania. Meek was celebrated across social media, including...
Read More