Former Love and Hip-Hop star Yung Berg (aka Hitmaka) is being accused of pistol-whipping his girlfriend after the two got into an argument.
According to The Blast, he may be hit with a domestic battery charge after the young lady was hospitalized at Cedars Sinai in Los Angeles with severe injuries. Those injuries are as follows: closed head injury, closed fracture of nasal bone, and facial lacerations.
The police report obtained by the outlet is a record from what the woman in the picture said to the officers after the alleged abuse happened. It states the following:
- Berg’s real name is Christian Ward.
- The producer was in a dating relationship with this woman.
- The suspect and victim became involved in a verbal dispute.
- The suspect pistol-whipped victim (numerous times) resulting in verifiable injuries.
- The incident private residence in Los Angeles around 5:00 am on Saturday morning.
- It is classified as “intimate partner violence.”
The outlet further reports that the LAPD has issued an emergency protective order against Berg. It expires by March 20, 2020. He cannot come within 100 yards of the alleged victim and cannot contact her. That means that he is prohibited from getting in touch with her directly or indirectly, no social media, no emails, phones and cannot come close to her home.
The Love and Hip-Hop (regardless of franchise) has had its shares of ups and downs. Tune in tonight for the season premiere for the Atlanta franchise (#LHHATL) on VH1 or check out any of the Love and Hip-Hop shows on the streaming service Philo: https://try.philo.com/. Philo provides entertainment, lifestyle and knowledge content via 58 channels from partners like VH1, MTV, MTV Her, BET, Lifetime, HGTV, Hallmark, Discovery, AMC, A&E, CleoTV, and Revolt.